The aim of the International Chia-Link Network is to promote the sustainable development of science and technology based on the study of chia seed.
The Parties undertake to support each other in organising and setting scientific activities in a multi-lateral context by the following means:
- The carrying-out of joint research projects, workshops and/or networks, in fields of mutual interest.
- Joint organisation of scientific and cultural events, courses, conferences, seminars, symposia, networking, and personnel training programs in areas of mutual interest.
- Exchange of faculty and researchers, administrative or technical staff for a long or short stay.
- The training and shared supervision of PhDs and young postdoctoral researchers.
- Any other initiatives, within the competence of the Partners and in accordance with the objectives of the network that could be considered of mutual interest.